Tickets & Passes
From the 2023-2024 season, non-consecutive day tickets will also be available at the ticket window, so that tickets can be purchased in advance at the ticket window.
However, if the ticket is not available on the desired date, e.g. due to weather conditions, the ticket can be used on a different date and no refunds will be made. Please be aware of this before purchasing tickets.
Tickets & Passes for Happo-one Ski Resort
2023-2024 Ski Season *Read and acknowledge terms and conditions before purchasing any ticket or pass.
|1 day - peak||Ticket Window||¥7,200||¥3,600||¥7,000||
|Web top up ticket||¥6,900||¥3,450||-|
|2 day - peak||Ticket Window||¥14,400||¥7,200||¥14,000|
|Web top up ticket||¥13,800||¥6,900||-|
|Half day am/pm-ticket||Ticket Window||¥6,000||¥3,000||-||
|Ski Happo Kids Day
(Elementary School Kids)
|Happo Debut Ticket||Ticket Window||¥4,500||¥2,200||-||
|Handicapped 1-day ticket*||Ticket Window||¥5,600||¥2,900||-||
|One Ride||Ticket Window||¥600||¥600||-||
- All ticket and pass TERMS and CONDITIONS must be read and acknowledged before purchasing.
- *1: Adult rate will apply when senior rate is not shown e.g. Debut ticket has no senior/student rates therefore adult rate applies.
- *2: Pre-school children (under 6 years old) are free of charge. Please come to the ticket office with the relevant child to receive a lift ticket.
- *3: Must show a valid photo ID if purchasing a Senior or Disabled ticket type. Senior rates apply to persons 65 years or older.
- *4:Child ticket is available for elementary school students, junior high school students, and high school students (including high school graduates in 2024)
Please present a student identification book or other document that verifies your age.
- ** In the case that an IC lift card/ticket is damaged, stained or lost contact Ticket Staff at the ticket window.
- Two-day tickets can be used on two consecutive days, the first day can be used on the day of purchase, and the second day can be used on the next visit. There is no refund for the remaining days after purchase.
- *Ski Happo Kids Day is FREE for all kids up to 12 years old - 17 Dec 2023, 21 Jan, 18 Feb, 17 Mar, 21 Apr 2024
- *Handicapped 1-day ticket for persons with handicaps is valid for the person and up to 1 caregiver. Must show a valid photo ID if purchasing a handicapped ticket type.
Pre-season, Spring Ski & Kids Day
|Off Peak 1Day
|Web top up ticket||¥4,900||¥1,450||-||
|Spring Ski 1Day||Ticket Window||¥5,500||¥2,500||¥4,950||
|Web top up ticket||¥5,400||¥2,400||-|
|Spring Ski 2Day||Web ticket||¥10,900||¥4,900||-|
|Web top up ticket||¥10,800||¥4,800||-|
|Ski Happo Kids Day
(Elementary School Kids)
|Handicapped 1-day ticket*||Ticket Window||¥5,600||¥2,900||¥5,600||
|Handicapped Off peak ticket*||Ticket Window||¥4,000||¥1,200||¥3,600||
|Handicapped spring ski ticket*||Ticket Window||¥4,000||¥2,000||¥4,000||
Happo Alpen Line
2023-2024 season rates will be announced as soon as they are determined.
For climbers, mountaineers, backcountry and sightseeing visitors (outside the ski resort)
*If you want to ski/ride on the slopes please purchase additional lift tickets.
These ticket prices are only for climbers, mountaineers, backcountry & sightseeing visitors
|Happo Alpen Line
|Happo Alpen Line
|Happo Alpen Line (One Way)||¥470||
|Gondola Lift (One Way)||¥230||
|Alpen Quad Lift (One Way)||¥120||
- Sale of tickets may be suspended for guests due to sudden change of weather conditions.
- For mountaineering and backcountry skiers need to purchase an Alpine Line ticket.
- Sales may not be possible due to weather conditions such as strong winds or bad weather.
- Sales may be suspended for those who do not have skiing equipment due to sudden deterioration of weather conditions.
- Climbers and backcountry skiers are required to purchase an Alpine Line ticket.
- Child tickets are for ages 6-17. (Elementary school students, junior high school students, high school students (including high school graduates in 2024)
Online Lift Tickets
Set up an account now and purchase lift tickets from the official Webshop.
Pre-purchase a 1 day, 2 day or Flexi lift ticket online today.
You can pick up the lift ticket from a ticket window or vending machine using a unique QR code sent to your registered email address. (Print out or use mobile phone to redeem lift ticket).
The next time you want to ski and ride, simply recharge you lift pass online.
* We recommend to purchase 「My Hakuba Pass」 a durable RFID card (IC chip) lift pass that will last for several months and the next winter seasons. The initial cost is 500yen.
Hakuba Valley Webshop
Hakuba Valley consists of 9 ski resorts. A Hakuba Valley lift ticket gives you access to all snow resorts in the Valley as well as free transportation to the ski resorts.
※return journey to and from the ski resort.
You can purchase the 「My Hakuba Pass - Buy once yours forever」 which can be reused and recharged season after season.
The pass is 500yen and must be purchased initially at the ticket window. Please ask the ticket staff about My Hakuba Pass.
2023-2024 Happo-one Season Pass
(40 years old and above ~)
(18 years old ~ 39 years old)
(6 years old ~ 17 years old)
|Open Age Category||-||-||¥44,000||
- * The user of this pass agrees to comply with the terms & conditions as outlined in this application form. Any personal information registered is for the purpose of marketing for Hakuba Happo-one & our alliance with Vail Resorts (EPIC PASS).
- The user has carefully read & understood this agreement.
Hakuba Valley Ticket
Hakuba Valley Ticket is a common lift ticket which can be used/exchanged at ski areas in Otari Village, Hakuba Village and Omachi City.
The 10 snow resorts include Hakuba Happo-one, Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba47, Hakuba Sanosaka, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike Kogen, Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Kashimayari and Jiigatake. Ski Data ticket and gate system was installed at 8 of the 10 snow resorts several years ago.
Guests no longer need to queue up at the ticket window to exchange their ticket.
Purchase an RFID ski lift pass from the ticket window, once the lift pass has been activated (when you pass through a lift gate) you can also access the other 9 snow resorts using the same pass. When you purchase a Hakuba Valley Ticket, this entitles the lift ticket holder to ride the Hakuba Valley bus complimentary.
- On the days that you ski or ride only! Riding the Hakuba Valley bus will activate 1 ski/ride lift day ticket from what you have already purchased on your RFID ski lift pass.
- Re-charge online via the webshop.
- You can re-use your RFID ski lift pass for another season.
- Kashimayari & Jiigatake snow resorts are yet to have installed the new ticket & gate system.
Please exchange your Hakuba Valley Ticket for a local day pass at the ticket window.
|Type||Adult *1||Child *2||Notes|
|Hakuba Valley 1 day ticket||¥8,500||¥4,900||
|Hakuba Valley 2 day ticket||¥16,100||¥9,200||
|Hakuba Valley 3 day ticket||¥24,000||¥13,500||
|Hakuba Valley 4 day ticket||¥32,100||¥17,900||
|Hakuba Valley 5 day ticket||¥39,900||¥22,400||
|Hakuba Valley 6 day ticket||¥47,900||¥26,800||
|Hakuba Valley 7 day ticket||¥55,900||¥31,300||
Hakuba Valley joins the Epic Pass, Epic Local Pass and Epic Australia Pass in a long-term alliance.
Epic Pass holders will receive five consecutive complimentary days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley's ten ski resorts.
The Epic Pass now connects Japan with the best of North America's resort, Perisher, Falls Creek and Mount Hotham in Australia.
Hakuba Valley All-Mountain season pass holders will receive 50 percent off then current lift ticket prices at all Vail Resorts owned and operated resorts.
For more information