About New Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Latest information from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan.
With regard to the infectious disease caused by the New Coronavirus (COVID-19), we request the cooperation of our customers to assist in the prevention and infection of COVID-19. We will take the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. Thank you for your understanding.
- Service staff may be wearing a mask.
- We perform health management checks of service staff such as temperature measurement every day.
- Regular ventilation is provided at indoor facilities in the ski area.
- Alcohol for disinfection for customers is installed in each facility.
We ask Customers for their kind cooperation in practicing the following conduct and measures to prevent the risk of infectious disease in the ski area and community.
● Customer’s PHYSICAL CONDITION
If you do not feel well before you arrive, please use the following guidelines as a guide.
- Persons who have cold-like symptoms
- Persons with fever and those who have had a fever for several days
- Severe (discomfort) or breathlessness (dyspnea)
Even if you are not anxious about your physical condition, elderly people, people with underlying diseases (diabetes, heart failure, respiratory disease, etc.), pregnant women, and those who are accompanied by preschool children, please refer to the following information from related organizations as a guide to your conduct, etiquette and careful judgment.
●Customer’s HYGIENE ETIQUETTE
If you have a mask, please wear it correctly and cover your mouth and nose.
If you do not have a mask, the following points are recommended in adhering to cough etiquette.
- Cover the nose and mouth with tissue.
- In the case of sudden coughing, please cover your mouth with the sleeve of your shirt or jacket to prevent the spread of germs through the air and to other people nearby.
Prevention Measures against Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Avoid the three C’s
Hand disinfection Hand sanitizers are installed in the buildings, restaurant entrances, restrooms and other places. Please cooperate with the implementation of hand disinfection when entering and leaving the ski resort area. In addition, please wash your hands and gargle frequently.
Washing Hands Eitiquette